#41: Dear Diary

November 14, 2017

"Dear Diary...



Hi there! We haven't spoken in a while.
I used to think you were someone else,
Like my words would sink into the page
And travel to a distant age...
Like in Harry Potter.

So, introductions:
I'm Hannah. You probably knew that.
I guess I signed it at the start,
I guess the old Hannah was smart...
Named and aged and dated.

Now it's Name and Date and Harvard bibliography
And module codes and Academic Advisers
And a whole load of reading,
Like my bones and eyes are bleeding...
Like this isn't worth me."

*


So that was something new. A little insight into my life at the moment - hence why this post is going up very late at night! Things are getting a little busy in life right now, but I'm excited to keep on blogging AND to release my EP next month. Make sure you give my Facebook Page a like to keep updated - a very special announcement regarding pre-order is going live on FRIDAY, don't miss it!

Remember...




Hannah x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think? There's lots more to come..