#33: Lil' Autumn Lookbook

September 19, 2017

If you know me, you know I never shy away from the camera. So when it comes to taking artsy pics, I can't resist a good photoshoot. Here's what I'm loving wearing this Autumn.




Colours

I love yellows and greens in Autumn, so I've paired a mustard shade on top with some dark green tights and matching backpack. I love it when my clothes reflect the season and these colours remind me lots of the changing leaves.


Rollnecks

Ah the blesséd rollneck jumper! Mine is slightly oversized because I find it much cozier in the chillier weather. Tucked into a mini skirt, this is the perfect look for a new uni student such as myself!


Block vs Patterns

I love the combination of a block colour with a pattern, so here I've paired a vibrant block colour on top with a black and white checked mini skirt for college cuteness!


Patches

I have a few iron on patches on my backpack, as well as a couple of badges I've clipped on. I love how this completely transforms my bag and costs almost nothing to do! In my opinion, this is a perfect way to put your original stamp on Autumn.

_____________________________________________________

What have you been loving for the chillier season? I think Autumn might just be my favourite time... Remember....



Hannah x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think? There's lots more to come..